- Unlimited free admission to the Adams Museum, Days of '76 Museum, and Historic Adams House
- Free subscription to quarterly newsletter
- Free exclusive calendar of historic photographs
- Free or reduced admission to Deadwood History events, programs, and activities
- Reduced admission for member's only special events
- 15% discount at museum gift shops
- Satisfaction and pride for helping to promote and preserve the history of Deadwood and the Black Hills
We now offer you the opportunity to become a member or renew your existing membership online.
How Will Your Membership Dues Be Used?
Your contributions assure Deadwood History's continuation of the following quality programs and services: Lectures, concerts, exhibits, receptions, youth camps, specialty tours, publications, adult and youth workshops, and after-school programs, and snoozeums for area youth.
Your investment also helps Deadwood History welcome visitors to its four locations, answer research questions, and care for artifacts and archival records.
Please select your membership level from the information below, pay online or complete the brief application and return it with your payment. To join by phone, please call 605-722-4800. Memberships last for one year from date of purchase and your donation is tax deductible.
SENIOR - $30
INDIVIDUAL - $35
SENIOR FAMILY - $40
FAMILY - $50
- All core benefits plus:
- North American Reciprocal Museum privileges (NARM)
- Free admission to members only special events
- An additional 10% discount at museum gift shops (25% total)
- Guest passes to the Days of '76 Museum and Historic Adams House
BULLWHACKER - $100
- All core benefits, plus: 2 guest passes
FRANKLIN - $275
- All core benfits of the Bullwhacker level, plus: 4 guest passes
ADAMS - $550
- All core benefits of the Franklin level, plus: 6 guest passes
HOMESTAKE - $1,000
- All Core Benefits of the Adams level, plus: 8 guest passes
*Prices include sales tax